Psycho social Support-MHPSS Experts-Remote work.
- Master’s degree with specialization in psychology, clinical social work, mental health or related area
- At least 5 years of specialized experience in community based psychosocial support interventions particularly as it relates to GBV
- Experience in GBV/MHPSS at international level in a humanitarian context. Experience in South Asia region is an asset.
- Demonstrated knowledge of IASC Guidelines on MHPSS in Emergency Settings
- Demonstrated experience of training, supervision, and mentoring of nonprofessional counselling staff
- Ability to work within a team structure, maintain flexibility, and cope with stressful workload
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work within different cultural environments
- Proficiency in English, Proficiency in other languages an asset.