Position Title: Senior React Developer with ArcGIS Experience
Receiving Agency: WFP
P Level: P3
Duration: 4 months
Terms of Reference (ToR):
• Advanced experience with web front-end development technologies
• Browser-based debugging and performance testing software
• Experience in solving CSS/JS multi-browser compatibility problems and front-end performance optimization.
• Experience integrating with web services using JSON, XML and AJAX.
• Experience using asynchronous APIs.
• Experience in AWS tools & services
• Familiarity with web development cycles (e.g. package management, module bundling, unit, and integration testing, browser capabilities, etc.), knowledge in CI, CD and Branch Strategy, git
• Knowledge of Devops Pipelines & AWS management
• Experience with intuitive user interface design and UXUI development
Expected outputs / deliverables:
• Continuous developing based on needs and wants on LogIE page (https://logie.logcluster.org/?op=ukr-22-a) from users and editors in the field to support better the operation
• Make Log.ie able to work offline
• Support automatic translations of specific attributes of layers using the DeepL API